Allo ladies and gents, Just a short post, do you ever have one of those times where you wish you could say something to someone, but don&#...

The whole Tumblr thing

5:30 PM Sharon 0 Comments

Allo ladies and gents,

Just a short post, do you ever have one of those times where you wish you could say something to someone, but don't know how to phrase it? Well, I have those all the time.

The thing I love about Tumblr is that you get to re-blog and re-blog, like re-tweeting. But with pictures (picture books! elementary school! yay!) that show up instead of a link and you don't have a limit of being confined by Twitter's 140 characters.

I usually re-blog posts on Tumblr because I find many many photos and passages that connect with me on every level. It's basically like a collection of photos or quotes that make me smile. To me, Tumblr is like an art gallery, you admire the work that is out there and take note of the ones that stand out.

Tumblr is my way of finding words, when I am a lost for words.

Check out my Tumblr: Tomorrow Will Be Worse, Smile Today. - www.whats3rname.tumblr.com

0 comments: