Dear Epic Nonsense Blog, So yes, I've neglected blogging again, like many things I have neglected (read my previous post, I love you g...

When it Comes to Blogging

9:56 AM Sharon 0 Comments

Dear Epic Nonsense Blog,

So yes, I've neglected blogging again, like many things I have neglected (read my previous post, I love you guitar). What used to be so easy to me writing everything, and anything down in my journal...now has become something like a chore. You don't want to do it, but yet it must be done.

Why must I blog, you may ask? Well, ever since getting a job in the communications industry it seems I have spent more time on my employers social media platforms, that I feel like I am missing out on my own social media time. I use to go on Facebook maybe, every hour reading my friend's posts or playing Farmville. Now? My crops are dying and not harvested! Oh, well.

The reason being, having spent the majority of my day doing social media for my employer, I really just don't want to do my own anymore. As for blogging? It presents me with a different platform than having to face Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.

It's funny, because before I had enjoyed doing Facebook and Twitter a lot more than blogging. Now that I have too much Facebook and Twitter time. I like to switch back to blogging. Hmm, is there such thing as too much Facebook and Twitter?

However, I'm going to say "Hello Blog! You will be loved again! Don't worry Facebook and Twitter, I'll still visit you too."

With love,

Sharon

0 comments: