I'm sure the rest of the CreCommers can agree to this but it's been very hard to get up in the morning these past couple weeks. You ...

10 Reasons I Get Up in the Morning

6:48 PM Sharon 1 Comments

I'm sure the rest of the CreCommers can agree to this but it's been very hard to get up in the morning these past couple weeks. You just want to stay in bed and cuddle and sleep in. But with CreComm you must get up and go, take it one day at a time. My friend Isha has been saying "un jour à la fois" meaning one day at at a time (French), for the past couple days and I figured....what is it that keeps me going from day to day?

Well, here are the 10 reasons why I get up in the morning:
1) CreComm - must...get...through...this...month...home...stretch.
2) Friends - I'm always looking for laughs. My friends crack me up.
3) Summer -  Get through today and soon it will be summer. I can't wait until late nights under starry skies looking for Jupiter with a telescope.
4) Food - I'm always looking forward to eat. Hmm what's for breakfast? lunch? dinner? yummy yummy foody in my tummy.
5) There is much to learn - one of my best friends passed away when he was Grade 9. We always said to each other "there's much to learn my friend much to learn."
6) To be silly and make other people laugh.
7) Music - always discovering new music, I wouldn't be able to function without it.
8) People - observing how people act toward certain situations
9) There is always someone in a worse position than you are. Be grateful of where you are today.
10) Going back to sleep again. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh yesss...one day at a time :)

    I have another one for ya...un vie a vivre :) one life to live :) hihihi

    and I love #10...going back to sleep!! ;p

    ReplyDelete