From the looks of it right now, it appears as my blog entries will be about Christmas-y type things from now until winter holidays anyway. ...

My Christmas List

11:02 PM Sharon 0 Comments

From the looks of it right now, it appears as my blog entries will be about Christmas-y type things from now until winter holidays anyway.

So as many people are scurrying around in the city today because of the Black Friday sales (I'm jealous). I am at home trying to catch up on my endless list of homework assignments and things I need to do.

Things to do:
1) Homework - only need to do about...ah about 13 things (no biggie) with 10 school days left.
2) Get 10 hours of sleep - work Saturday and Sunday full time hours, not to mention to do laundry and clean the house and prepare dinner.
3) Meet up with high school friends - they have been asking when I will ever meet up with them since first year CreComm
4) Start designing my Christmas cards
5) Start my Christmas shopping list - and figure out what my parents need/want. They're kind of hard to shop for.
6) Actually go out and find the Christmas items
7) Actually start making my Christmas cards
8) Wrap the Christmas gifts
9) Figure out what kind of Christmas goodies I want to bake
10) Organizing the Christmas party.

Until I have these all completed. THEN will I be able to set my mind at ease. :)

0 comments: