Looking at cute candy apples...makes. me. feel. calm.   In times of despair when you feel like ripping your hair out, what do you do to ...

It's not so bad...here have a candy apple.

7:27 PM Sharon 0 Comments

Looking at cute candy apples...makes. me. feel. calm. 
In times of despair when you feel like ripping your hair out, what do you do to cope? I know some friends who, after a stressful week hide in a corner and eat ice cream while watching reruns on TV. But with all the fun things that come with CreComm (all the assignments, all the tight deadlines, and all the things us CreCommers got to do in our life) how do you cope? What do you do when you're overloaded with work?

For me, I "attempt" to get my work done first before anything else (often failing... although it worked really well for me in high school...if that counts for anything!) BUT! after a good hectic week of school,plus work. I like to give myself a little reward (such as a McDonald cheeseburger or something) or pamper myself by the ways of shopping. In many ways shopping is like therapy. There's something satisfying about buying an item and just having it.

What I bought/spent money on this month so far:

1) My DSLR camera (PRICY MUCH? But it was on sale from the original price)
2) The full seasons of Sailor Moon (Yet another pricy purchase, but my mom decided to throw out my old video tapes I recorded off YTV as a kid...so I needed to replace them.)
3) New contact lenses (They're coloured too)
4) New socks (Someone keeps stealing my socks, maybe my dryer eats them)
5) A little black dress (it's not like I needed it. But it was on SALE...Asians just don't pass up on sales)
6) Tim Hortons Ice Capp (I hardly ever go to Timmys but when I do...I get dangerous)
7) Signed up for dance classes for the summer (I know how to dance, but I want to improve my dance skills)

Anyway, this has been the most I've ever spent in what...two weeks? What's with all the spending? I need to save! Poor student here spending...hmm interesting. I wonder how that's going to turn out.

0 comments: