Dear Cyn, Sometimes in life you just got to snap out of it and realize the world won’t stop for you. A lot has happened to you in the past...

Words to My Sister

3:13 PM Sharon 1 Comments

Dear Cyn,

Sometimes in life you just got to snap out of it and realize the world won’t stop for you. A lot has happened to you in the past month, many which were happy moments and a few which were sad. Although, you took the sad moments a lot harder. I know you'll be just fine. You have to accept reality and move on as hard as it is to do so.

Life is not a fairy tale, and life does not always have happy ending no matter how much we want it. You're still young too! You shouldn't be in a rush to "get away".  Sometimes in life we end up in places we never thought we would end up. But that's not always a bad thing. I still believe that things always happen for a reason and maybe sometimes for the better. Remember what you told me when I was 14? If one door closes, another one will open. This is just another little bump in the road and it can postpone you for a while, but if you're strong you'll continue creating a path and continue pressing on.

Sincerely, your baby sea star,

Sharon <3

1 comment:

  1. awww that's sweet :) I didn't know you had a heart Sharon. lol I'm kidding :)

    ReplyDelete