So I have started college once again, the summer went by so quickly. I had an okay summer, I mostly worked in retail and caught up with some...

Back to school blogging - and constant interruptions

11:33 AM Sharon 0 Comments

So I have started college once again, the summer went by so quickly. I had an okay summer, I mostly worked in retail and caught up with some of my high school friends. I also had/having a double dose of my parents too.

As I'm trying to type this blog entry, I have probably been interrupted by my mom's yelling (her usual, "Come eat this, drink that," about fives times. (my parents are on holidays right now) I haven't gotten even one minute of silence to organize my thoughts for this blog entry.

Note to self: Do all homework/blog entries at school. (where I can get silence and a peace of mind)

But anyhow, from my obvervations, it's definitely been quite a roller coaster ride over the summer for a few of my friends. One is changing their career and moving into a different field, one is starting college again, one is moving away to an entirely different continent. It amazes me how time flies, as a little kid I always wished I as older. Now as an adult, I wish I was still a kid. It's funny how I watched everyone grow around me, my parents are older, my little cousins are older. It's weird when I think of it because I still remember my cousins when they were babies.

It's been almost eight years since then.

I can tell this school year is going to go by just as quick.
Who knows what's going to happen during my last year. But whatever it may be. I'm ready for it.

0 comments: