As an everyday student on a budget, whenever I want to buy something for myself I always ask. "Do I really need it?" Which the ans...

My favourite things: Coupons, free stuff and food

9:50 PM Sharon 0 Comments

As an everyday student on a budget, whenever I want to buy something for myself I always ask. "Do I really need it?" Which the answer is always no. But when I do want to buy something, I love to look for sales and discounts.

So I've never watched the TV show Extreme Couponing before but it's amazingly crazy how people can save so much money. And I thought I was a crazy coupon freak, no siree, not compared to some people. But during my spare time I like to surf the Internet for coupons and free stuff coupons.

Such as this one: Get a free Kashi bar - I love Kashi stuff, it's good for you and it tastes good!
and this one (for all you guys out there) free sample of Axe metal, just 'like' them on Facebook, and click on the Babe Bracket tab.

The tip is to create a separate email address for coupons and free stuff because they're most likely going to tell you to sign up for their mailing list.

Anyhow, happy couponing.

0 comments: