In yesterday's Oral Presentation class, we were assigned to write an outline for a "How to" demonstration. The first thought t...

"How to" Demo Idea - Oral Presentation

3:41 PM Sharon 0 Comments

In yesterday's Oral Presentation class, we were assigned to write an outline for a "How to" demonstration. The first thought that came to my mind was "Oh! this is easy, I'll just do how to draw a stick person." Then I thought up something ingenious.

How to be Asian - exclusive information for non-Asians.  Or something like How to Speak Real Chinese (not that ching ching chong crap).

But then I thought it might not be appropriate for class and I wasn't sure if my instructor would like it, but she did say "bring your personality into your speech."

I also realized that I've been writing/talking a lot about being Asian in Comedy Writing class. I didn't want to do everything on about being Asian because most of my comedy writing revolves around me being Asian and my Asian family. And I think I've just written the word 'Asian' about 20 times now (maybe not that much).

Anyhow, I think I might go ahead with that idea because I think it'll be funny. Maybe I should coincide this act with my comedy writing. Hmm, or maybe I'll do something like how to be a couch potato. Ah! what to do, I don't know. Oh well, I'll think of something.

0 comments: