This is one of my friends' band. They are a group from Winnipeg, Manitoba. SeaBreeze consists of 18-20 year old guys with a really '...

Band # 2: SeaBreeze

10:12 PM Sharon 0 Comments

This is one of my friends' band. They are a group from Winnipeg, Manitoba. SeaBreeze consists of 18-20 year old guys with a really 'interesting' sense of humor, which reflects in their song writing. They are a band I turn to whenever I'm in need of a good laugh. Their music is a lot like Pink Floyd, with random cow bells and ukuleles in the background. Their vocals, well, I can't really place my finger on it, but I guess the vocals resemble Johnny Cash - just a tiny bit. This band has no intention of making it big in the music industry. They're just doing it for their entertainment and in hopes of creating a couple chuckles. Listen carefully to their lyrics, it'll be sure to make you go 'HUH?' maybe even gross you out a bit, but I guarantee you'll get a good laugh.

The Members Are:
Jeff Knight - Guitar and vocals
Kristjan Czayka - Guitar
Jay Stephen John Harasymchuk - Bass
Gregory Calrow - Drums



Interested in their wacky song writing skills? Give 'em a listen.
Official SeaBreeze Website

0 comments: