I fell asleep last night listening to the rain hit against the window pane in my bedroom, it was a good sleep. I'm sitting in my PR clas...

Introduction: Hello world, here I come.

1:51 PM Sharon 0 Comments

I fell asleep last night listening to the rain hit against the window pane in my bedroom, it was a good sleep. I'm sitting in my PR class setting up this blog. I would not consider myself a 'blogger' I do keep a diary. I have a lock and key that goes with it too, but that is for my eyes only. So no peeking, but you can read this:

I'm Sharon Mak. That is my name, I do not have a middle name nor a nickname.  I am currently enrolled in the Creative Communications program at Red River College. I would consider this blog to be a new chapter or a new section in my life, a place where I can better myself, learn from others and grow as a person. A place where I can express my insecurities and be myself. There are many things I still have to learn in life and this new section is an opening to what I still have to encounter and endure. It's like opening a present, you don't know what it is. But once you open it, it's yours and only you can choose what to do what with it.

Now after all that banter. I will leave you with a random picture.
View more here!
Funny Pictures to Brighten Your Day!

0 comments: