In todays's advertising class, we presented several ads and explained which ones were either a good ad or bad ad. This is my good ad I d...

Something cute and bubbly

2:56 PM Sharon 0 Comments

In todays's advertising class, we presented several ads and explained which ones were either a good ad or bad ad. This is my good ad I decided to share with the class:

Ta da!

No, I'm just kidding. All I wanted to do was display my love for cute things. I wish I could what it says. It's quite unfortunate. But anyway,

The ad I really presented to the class was this one from Converse Co*:


Although, this picture does not show the "Steal the Show" headline. I think it's a lovely photo. I am totally intrigued by the 'skydiving girl on bike'

It reads on their site: "Co* is a community of like minded-individuals who are active, mobile, independent, creative human beings. They are a little different than everyone else and make the world a whole lot more surprising because of what they do and how they do it."


Below are some Converse links:

Want to look at the collection of shoes? Check it out here.
Converse Steal the Show

The Official Converse site.
Converse

Who would have thought Converse would have a blog? Read about Converse info here. Although it hasn't been updated since June.
The Converse Blog

Have a good read!

0 comments: