Hello to all you readers. (How ever many that may be) I have an announcement to make: I've become a Twitter user. I am still not fond ...

Facebooking, Twittering, Myspacing, Etc.

2:21 PM Sharon 2 Comments

Hello to all you readers. (How ever many that may be)

I have an announcement to make: I've become a Twitter user. I am still not fond of using Twitter because I find it odd. It's an oddity I say, an oddity! But I will eventually get use to using all these Twittering things.

Ever since Facebook exploded into the web scene in 2004. Other social networking sites have become abandoned, well, maybe not "abandoned" but they aren't as popular as they once were. I know myself that I haven't updated a single blog entry on Myspace. When Facebook became the new rave, I swore to myself that I wouldn't get a Facebook. I really hated social networking sites. Then ironically enough, after a load of peer pressure in high school. I got a Facebook. Dun dun dun.....

Shortly after Twitter came into the scene. I encountered more peer pressure. But I had good resistance and didn't fall into the trap in setting up an account.

Until one day...I gave in and made an account but I NEVER used it.

So with all these social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Tumblr, Nexopia, Bebo etc, etc. Which social networking site do you prefer using?

I personally use Facebook the most to keep in touch with my friends and family members, and I look to Myspace for mostly musical oriented things and the rest of the social networking world...I don't know what the heck they are.

Follow me on Twitter! @whats3rname

I'm out.

2 comments:

  1. If you mostly use Facebook, what's Twitter's place in the universe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter has its place in the universe. Just not not in mine.

    ReplyDelete