This morning, I  managed to scare a bunch of passengers on my bus ride to school. I was sitting on the bus and glanced down to the text mess...

Interesting morning

4:16 PM Sharon 1 Comments

This morning, I  managed to scare a bunch of passengers on my bus ride to school. I was sitting on the bus and glanced down to the text message I had on my phone. As I was replying to the text. I was surprised by a fellow fluttering moth flying bug thing that perched on my arm.

I squealed and jumped up from my seat and immediately did an arm flap to get the bug off. I thought the freakin' bugs were dead by now? Shouldn't they be dead by now? or at least gone in hibernation?

The passengers sitting on the bus wondered what was wrong. I was embarrassed and said "I got scared of a bug." People must have thought I was a freak. Who get's scared of a bug?

 I am extremely afraid of bugs or anything that looks creepy. Even a spider could scare me.

1 comment:

  1. I get really scared of bugs too. But I try REALLY hard not to squirm. I just start breathing really heavily. 'Cause it's less creepy...

    ReplyDelete